November 21, 2017
If you’re missing all of your teeth, the promise of a new, functioning smile can sound too good to be true. But we’ve got good news: effective tooth replacement is possible with dental implants in North Sarasota. Patients who have lost a full row of teeth or are on the brink of total tooth extraction can benefit from advancements in technology. Learn more about how you can get a new smile fast.
All About Dental Implants
Just ask anyone who has ever had missing teeth or a half-working dental prosthetic — they’ll tell you about the benefits of dental implants. These tiny titanium implant posts create an effective tooth replacement from root to crown—something that’s just not available with other restorations.
Dental implants take the place of your lost tooth root, providing the stimulation your jawbone needs to stay healthy and strong. Thanks to dental implants, your denture fits like it should from day one, and for years to come.
Placing Dental Implants is Easier Than Ever
Unfortunately, the procedure for traditional dental implants used to be a long process—a process that some patients just couldn’t endure. But thanks to advancements in dentistry, dentists have the ability to exercise strategic placement with 3D scanning systems. 3D scanning systems allow dentists to review the full mouth’s inner and outer structures for the perfect implant placement.
If you’ve been told you aren’t a good candidate for traditional dental implants because of your overall health or a weak jawbone, a CT scan can help you discover that problem early on. This allows patients to get the bone grafting procedure they need much earlier and receive their implants faster.
You Can Benefit From Dental Implants
Get more than just a tooth replacement. You can reap these benefits from dental implants:
- Dental implants preserve your remaining teeth because you won’t have to alter their structures to support replacement teeth.
- Dental implants will preserve bone density and significantly reduce jawbone deterioration that can come from long-term tooth loss.
- Dental implants have been shown to reduce the need for subsequent restorative dentistry for neighboring teeth.
- Implants last for a much longer than other forms of restorative dentistry.
- Implants can help you chew your food better and speak more clearly.
- Dental implants will improve your facial appearance by building your jawbone and reversing the aging facial appearance that comes with tooth loss.
Are you interested in getting a long-lasting tooth replacement quickly and comfortably? Reach out to a dentist that has the resources, technology, and training to help you achieve your smile goals.
Meet Your Doctor
Through his experience and dedication, Dr. Warren G. Hoffman has earned the trust and appreciation of his patients and the sincere respect of his peers. After replacing countless teeth and helping patients to restore the quality of their lives, Dr. Hoffman is known to be your go-to dentist in North Sarasota. Feel free to call our office if you have any questions about tooth loss or replacements.